As spring is the ultimate time of year for planting seeds, I have recently redone my goals. I dug up all of my old notes and made it priority to create a renewed vision of what I’m doing with my life. What a beautiful and empowering process. It felt great to make me such a priority in my life! :)
Looking Back
During the winter I had come to a few realizations about my self and my life. I saw how much I have developed and removed limits I previously imprisoned myself in. I had truly gone through a metamorphosis and felt empowered within like I could have never before imagined. My creation had taken on a greater level and I had become much more focused on what was most meaningful for me. It was great to reflect before moving forward to know what was most motivating for me now.
Looking Forward
Over time I had started collecting so many goals that they were overwhelming. I no longer felt motivated for them; they had become outdated. The best part of this goals session was envisioning what I wanted, freely, unlimited. Allowing my creative mind to soar first was a great exercise. Then I wrote the next few steps to get there and decided how to best bring them into my reality. I could then clear out all of the stuff I no longer needed to keep in mind.
Clear Mind
Knowing I am working on it and seeing the bigger picture of the process allows me to INJoy each step rather than quickening the pace, while still moving forward at a speed I am happy with.
A New Start
Next I lived as if it were a new life. I brought the change into my being right then. Feeling and living as I wanted. Just going through this process got me thinking in a new way and in the few weeks since, I’ve come up with some great new goals that make me very excited to think about. This all has helped rejuvenate my taste for my daily life, breaking up the old monotony, and is a lot of fun!
All the best to you in your seed planting! Let me know how it’s going.
In Love,
Dani
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your experience... Thanks!!