I have been trying out iChat with video lately and it's a blast! For some reason, I can't help but crack up when it's on. It adds a whole new element to a usual phone call and lots of opportunities for humor. It's especially fun if you have a way to make effects on your camera like this one.
Yesterday Jet had one going with Westafa in Hawaii and his bandmates Amber and Finbar. Westafa played a riddim he made, Finbar played guitar, and he and Amber sang. A concert broke out in our kitchen - it was great! :)
I highly recommend trying it out. It's a great way to "hang out" with those who are far away - or with anyone, without traveling! I believe PC users can try google chat or AIM...
Have fun!
I have been trying out iChat with video lately and it's a blast! For some reason, I can't help but crack up when it's on. It adds a whole new element to a usual phone call and lots of opportunities for humor. It's especially fun if you have a way to make effects on your camera like this one.
Yesterday Jet had one going with Westafa in Hawaii and his bandmates Amber and Finbar. Westafa played a riddim he made, Finbar played guitar, and he and Amber sang. A concert broke out in our kitchen - it was great! :)
I highly recommend trying it out. It's a great way to "hang out" with those who are far away - or with anyone, without traveling! I believe PC users can try google chat or AIM...
Have fun!
Foarte interesant ce ai postat.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut chiar e frumos si interesant.Felicitari si sigur am sa mai revin!
ReplyDeleteI figured out that is Romanian and means:
ReplyDelete"Very interesting what you postat.M I forgot
Your blog and I like what I saw really is
interesant.Felicitari nice and safe and I
May return!"
Sweet. Thanks :)