A poem I just dug up from last summer.
This journey has changed
so many, many times.
What was seemingly certain,
is long gone.
What seemed impossible
has been greatly surpassed.
It's been the greatest,
both joys and pains.
It's hard to really let go
and flow with life.
Can't hang on at all,
just gotta let go.
And Trust.
How blessed you are
if you really feel faith
and love in your heart.
And finally, I am.
Emanating from within.
Yet I still treasure
those simple old times.
The comforts found
in my ignorance.
In the impossible promises.
The warmth of love from those
who no longer share it.
But regardless of those
wonderous times.
I would never trade
my being, my life, right now.
The love within,
the faith, and connection.
The Truth. Is Luminous.
Still. I Rise.
Love,
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your experience... Thanks!!