Read this in a book a while back. I picked it up because I thought it was kinda funny and would be interesting.
Just found the notes I had taken... Helpful things for us to keep in mind. Good for me to reconnect with too. We could all learn a bit about relationships and connecting with others! :)
Six Ways to Make People Like You:
1. Become genuinely interested in others.
2. Smile.
3. Remember that a man's name is to him the sweetest and most important sound in the English language.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
5. Talk in terms of the other person's interest.
6. Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.
Can't we all just get along? :)
Have fun!
Good list!
ReplyDeleteSo very true...
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a goal we all should strive to hit--every mark on the list!
Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks