Sometimes I'm simple.Sometimes I'm really not.
Sometimes I say just a little.
Sometimes I say a whole lot.
I truthfully enjoy simple symbolism most - due to its infinite interpretation.
However sometimes being showered with detailed keywords is best to trigger just the things that are needed to click.
Today when I have a billion things to do, I take a long hot bath. It's been a while. I gotta stay motivated and have fun or else this wonder woman gets bored. And as expected, the space for creativity proves superbly refreshing - again. YAY! Now I can blaze through my to do's with motivation and my treasured essence of excitement.
I had previously written a loooooooong post on what Love Is.
Here is the short, sweet version. Fresh from the heart.
Love Is
Fun
A Refreshing Presence
Romantically Thoughtful
Loyal, Royal, There
Growth Sparking
Reaching for the Stars Together
Sweet, Sizzling, Powerful, Surrender
Space to Be Your Self
I hereby reserve the right to edit this as I open to more =P.
I have not yet reconciled my two Love Is posts... so more is to come :)
Have a WONDER-FULL weekend.
:::LOTS of LOVE:::
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your experience... Thanks!!