A few endings have come to pass, bringing up the feelings of grief and sorrow. I express and release them in a quick poem... capturing the beauty of powerful emotions of change.
When I look to the past, I can cry tears of great pain,
Longing for the times that will NEVER be again.
Simple times that were sooooo beautiful.
It's quite amazing how quickly we grow.
Such beauty there has been in my days.
As I recall it, at so many times, I am amazed.
When I look to the past, I can cry tears of great pain,
Longing for the times that will NEVER be again.
Simple times that were sooooo beautiful.
It's quite amazing how quickly we grow.
Such beauty there has been in my days.
As I recall it, at so many times, I am amazed.
If I hadn't accepted change as part of life,
Each day would be filled with great strife.
For times that will never be again.
Never ever ever be again.
However when I turn this grief to gratitude,
It uplifts my entire attitude.
So thankful am I these times have been,
Sooo eternally grateful I am.
My heart fills with joy and love,
The kind I'm certain is from above.
And as times continue to change even more,
The greater I adore.
For I only get better -
And will always Re-Member.
Maybe not details, but ALL in my essence,
I continue on with Great Presence.
Living in light of what has always been and Is.
THANKS, Love, and Praises!!!!

Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your experience... Thanks!!