What beautiful memories, as I look back.
Tears stream my face; those of joy over fond memories
And those of sadness to the end of all things.
I wanted to be your queen, you to be my king,
Putting love above everything.
Sharing our joys, challenges, and triumphs
Helping each other make it through.
An unbeatable team, me and you.
Loving you is what I wanted to do.
Could you really love me too?
But somehow we didn’t have enough
We couldn’t make it last.
I tried my best, I gave it my all
But I must have not been strong enough to avoid the fall.
Here I am heartbroken, terribly missing you.
All alone I don’t know what to do
Besides get through the pain
And pray for brighter days again.
I know they’ll come, but maybe I don’t
Want to let go... just yet….
I miss you baby! I feel soooo incredibly blue.

Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your experience... Thanks!!