
Timelessness. What's that? How many of us truly know that feeling? Many of us are overwhelmingly busy. We've got enough projects to keep us busy through next year and beyond.
I am naturally one of those who sticks to structure. When I'm organized, I can more easily trust that all is in order. When I'm on a schedule, I know that everything will be taken care of and accomplished as necessary. I feel like all is moving forward. I have a strong sense of responsibility that pulls me toward this constant checking in. I'm such a hard worker that my natural tendency is to work, work, work all week without having much rest or play time.
I am learning to trust divine timing and flow as well. Although I've gotten to the realization here and there, it is not a natural awareness for me. In fact, it is probably my biggest life lesson besides learning more and more levels of love. Both of these lessons are consistent patterns in my life. I feel a strong magnetism to developing these areas and have done so greatly over the past ten years.
More and more I'm finding my balance of this structured daily practice with natural divine flow. Recently I've started to change my ways on greater levels than ever before with the help of my best friend - let's call him "Mr. Flow". We seem to be attracted to each other as opposites who offer balance to each other through our relationship. This balance and openness have taken our relationship to whole new levels recently.
As we work together, we dance between structure and flow. We have a more full experience and it all works out better. Higher levels of work are developed and it's all more fun.
In the past month, I've broken beyond rigid limitations I thought were required. Whew, what a natural high! Although I've been working on this for years, I still felt certain "rules". As I've let go, I'm reaching new heights of feeling free, enjoying the beauty of life (playing it), and finding hidden pockets of creativity. I'm uncovering more of my deep drive to explore my daily practice and being. I am also reaching new levels of clarity from time to time. So fun! (I am a nerd for this stuff). :)
This type of exploration is my passion, as is finding ways of sharing it. I will keep you tuned... And as always I love to hear what you are experiencing as well.
Love!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your experience... Thanks!!