
I had previously judged the use of the term "warrior" with any spiritual association, but (as usual) once I opened to it, I saw the beauty and intention of the message. It draws on serious art and game play at it's best. Here are some quick notes from a book I read a while ago that hit me at the right place and time. Hope you enjoy.
Definitions:
Spiritual - Always holds values and strives for perfection of internal attunement to Spirit.
Warrior - Mission is clear, impeccably focused, in all various types of crisis.
5 Characteristics of a Spiritual Warrior:
Accepts. No judgment or resistance.
Cooperates. Not in control (Spirit is). Let go.
Understands. Awaken to experiences and understanding will follow.
Enthusiastic. Regain awe and wonder of life as open to and receive energy of Spirit.
Empathetic. We all go through the same trials. None are superior or inferior.
Love,
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your experience... Thanks!!