Over the past week, our family has been having a lot of fun exploring this. We’ve gotten into the anime cartoon Avatar. It’s a kid’s show with a lot of adventure and heart. AJ was watching it on TV and soon we were all intrigued. We’ve had fun catching up on past episodes and following the journey together. It’s so fun for my inner child to enjoy a cartoon this much again. It's also exciting as it is being made into a movie by M. Night Shyamalan to be released next year. Can't wait!
One of the most fun things about our trip together has been picking out what character we are most like in the cartoon. This one has some classic characters that are a lot of fun to get to know.
I’ve always been interested in different types of characters and people. Envisioning an animated character has been a fun new element to play with while watching Avatar.
Take a playful moment to ponder, “what character am I?” Maybe think up your favorite cartoon or movie and think of which one is just like you... and enjoy the unfolding.
Have fun playing with your “self” J.
Danielle Marie Crume
Great idea! I'd like to be one of the Archies ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by for a visit!
Cool! Hmmmm....just off the top of my head I'm thinking a female Peter Parker. Yeah. *sigh* Not so flattering, but he is pretty brilliant! lol
ReplyDeleteLisa @
All That and a Box of Rocks