
I always love playing with life and the exploration of it. A classic Sagittarius, some say…
In recent weeks I’ve been working on my biggest projects (both work and creative endeavors) and developing them greatly.
What I am doing now is more heartfelt than ever before. However, it also brings an overwhelm of things to do…
This month brings the opportunity to push these projects through on a new level. An emergence and breakthrough.
What’s rising:
- Focus on what is clear and true. The real work. No distractions.
- Roll up sleeves, apply self-discipline, and get the job done.
- Keep consistent open navigation. Notice new ideas and methods.
- Create regular space to receive creative ideas and fresh opportunities.
- Nurture energy with healthy conditions and cleanse excesses.
- Go toward where happiness is felt in the heart.
Autumn’s harvest is just around the corner… what are you harvesting?
Enjoy the last two weeks of summer!
Danielle Marie Crume
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your experience... Thanks!!