
Last week on a morning when I had "bad news" looming over my head, I got a nice treat that was unexpected. My article My Favorite Writing Habits and Approaches was featured in the Mom Bloggers Club newsletter. It is sent to approximately 6,400 moms who love to write - just like me. :)
It was a wonderful surprise at a time when it was especially meaning. It was funny how happy it made me feel inside. Yay!
I actually got three unexpected surprises during that tough week. Each of them were key in my shift forward and meant the world to me at the time. I'm sure my mindset helped to attract them. Rather than worry, I went full speed ahead and trusted as much as I possibly could.
Here's to more "unforeseen" happy news during these crunching times! :)
Congratulations. That is were I originally found your blog.
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you at http://flyinggigglesandlollipops.blogspot.com/2009/10/wow-more-awards-to-accept.html.
Please do not feel pressured to do anything with it. I just want you to know you have a wonderful blog. Keep up the great blogging!
Here's to endless happy surprises! :)
ReplyDelete