
For ten years I worked in the corporate culture and spent most of my lunchtimes dreaming of a better way. And although I worked for outstanding companies, I sought more. I wanted to do my own thing. I dug deep and found my calling in my heart. I worked hard for over seven years at developing that passion into my own business.
Under the guidance of several amazing business owners and leaders, I learned how to manage business. Throughout my corporate life as an Accountant and Office Manager, I became an expert on time-management, accounting, organization, communicating effectively, providing high-quality service, creating useful reports, prioritizing, and maintaining high levels of information. In my own exploration as a business owner, I learned how to develop projects, build a web presence, write, and figure out how to handle all of the various other things that business owners need to.
I have been very focused on nurturing my services for the past several years. This summer I have made the complete transition into being my own boss. I’ve completely jumped into the ocean - and it is amazing, wonderful, and a huge step that comes with a lot of responsibility.
I offer accounting, bookkeeping, and business solutions for entrepreneurs and small to medium sized businesses. Whether you have a one-time project or are in need of monthly services, we can work together to accommodate your needs and budget. I am working with some amazing companies and business owners and loving the work I do.
I currently have room for one or two more clients. Please help spread the word to those who may benefit from my support.
Are you doing too much? Do you lack capable support?
I've found many entrepreneurs are.
I provide specialized services to build and develop the foundation of your business - allowing you to do what you do best.
Focus on creativity and direction. Hire a professional to do the research, set up your systems, and look into all the details. I'll provide a summary for you and offer suggestions on what I've found.
Promote yourself. Allow more space and time to create greater wealth and provide important growth for your business. Free up your time to focus on business growth.
My Services Provide a Solid Infrastructure.
Services include: Communications, Organization, Accounting, Reporting, Web Presence, Special Projects, and General Assistance.
Click here to find out more about my services and read testimonials or contact me for more info.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your experience... Thanks!!